Seminar on safe handling, treatment and disposal of mercury, Venue – Asia Hotel, Date May 10, 2018
Join us for a Seminar on safe handling, treatment and disposal of mercury according to the Basel Convention Technical Guidelines. The Seminar will be held at Asia Hotel – on May 10, 2018 organised by King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi in collaboration with Thammasart University and sponsored by BMT. The seminar will provide a forum for stakeholders from governments, industry and academia to gain technical knowledge of the impact on Thailand after ratification of the Minamata Convention, mercury treatment and disposal treatment technology as recommended by Basel Convention Technical Guideline.
The seminar will include an invited guest speaker from King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi and Thammasart University and presentations on
- Characteristics of mercury, Toxic Effects and Designated Substance
- Treatment and Disposal for environmentally sound management according to Basel Convention Technical Guideline
- Case Study: Managing Waste in Oil and Gas
- Treatment and Disposal of mercury emission The seminar will take place in the Prakaipetch 1, Asia Hotel. For more information, please contact Mr. Phongsathon Inthasurat at 66 2 709 6725 or email infoBMTP@bmt-mercury.com
- Participation is free of charge, but registration is required